RunStrong brings together five competition proven ingredients in a single supplement formulated specifically for the demands of running.
1000mg per serving
RunStrong uses optimised and patented Carnipure® L-Carnitine L-Tartrate which is the most research-backed form of L-Carnitine. Endurance athletes use L-Carnitine to increase the oxidation of fat during exercise and spare muscle glycogen. Carnipure® L-Carnitine is not extracted from meat and is fully suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Improves energy metabolism from fat
- Increases healthy blood flow
- Reduces markers of metabolic stress
- Reduces lactic acid build-up in the muscles
- Reduces tissue damage
- Decreases muscle soreness
- Improves recovery time
Curcumin C3 Complex®
500mg per serving
The patented Curcumin C3 Complex® in RunStrong is standardised to contain 95% curcuminoids and is the most extensively studied and documented curcumin brand. It contains three different curcuminoids - hence C3 - which enable enhanced absorption compared to regular curcumin and combine to optimise protection against oxidative stress.
- Potent anti-inflammatory
- Prevents tissue damage from free radicals (antioxidant)
- Supports healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Boosts immunity
- Beneficial for joint health and may relieve arthritis symptoms
Vegan Vitamin D
10μg per serving
Vitamin D3 has been shown to be more effective at improving Vitamin D status than the cheaper D2 form found in some supplements. RunStrong uses a vegan variant of Vitamin D3 which is produced from algae.
- Helps prevent stress fractures
- Protects against total body inflammation, infectious illnesses and impaired muscle function
- Contributes to proper immune function
5mg per serving
RunStrong includes a small amount of iron in the form of Iron Bisglycinate, used for its high bioavailability (approximately 90%). Studies have shown Iron Bisglycinate is associated with less gastrointestinal intolerance than ferrous sulfate, gluconate or fumarate which is why it is often referred to as the “gentle iron”.
- Replenishes iron reserves depleted through sweating, GI blood loss and foot-strike hemolysis
- Supports oxygen uptake and aerobic performance
- Contributes to energy metabolism
- Contributes to collagen synthesis
5mg per serving
BioPerine is a patented form of piperine, a bioactive compound found in black pepper. It has been used as a bioavailability enhancer for over 20 years and increases the absorption of curcumin by 2000%. Bioperine® is standardised to contain a minimum of 95% piperine.
- Enhances the absorption of certain nutrients by at least 30%
- Enhances Curcumin absorption by up to 2000%